DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I apply for substitution of a subject?

  • Go to the Office of the College Secretary and submit a copy of your transcript of records (TOR) from your previous school.
  • The student records evaluator (SRE) will check your academic status.
  • You will then be issued a substitution form by the SRE.
  • Fill out the form with the required information.
  • Have your adviser sing your substitution form.
  • Have the chair of the department under which the subject is from to sign your waiver form.
  • Return to the OCS. The college secretary will approve your substitution form.
  • The SRE will update your records in the CDC database.

last updated 8 years ago