DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I manually register after returning from a Leave of Absence (LOA) ?

  • Write a letter addressed to the college secretary informing him/her of your return. Submit it to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS) and present your student ID.
  • The student records evaluator (SRE) will check your academic standing.
  • You will then be issued a Form 5A by the SRE.
  • Have the instructors of all the subjects you want to enlist in to sign your Form 5A.
  • Have your adviser sign your form 5A.
  • Return to the OCS and submit your Form 5A. The SRE will check your plan of study and the pre-requisite/s of the subject/s you want to enlist in.
  • The OCS will submit your Form 5A to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) for printing of your Form 5.
  • OCS staff will then check the list of students with accountabilities.
  • If your name is included in the list of students with accountabilities, get a clearance form from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) and the Main Library. Accomplish both forms first before proceeding to the next step.
  • You will be issued your Form 5 by the OCS staff.
  • Bring your Form 5 to the cash division at the administration bldg. and pay the corresponding registration fees.
  • Proceed to the Office of the University Registrar for stamping of your Form 5 and release of class cards

last updated 8 years ago