DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I file for a Leave Of Absence (LOA) if I am not currently enrolled?

  • Write a letter of request indicating your reasons for filing a leave of absence. The letter must include your parent's signature. Submit it to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS).
  • The student records evaluator (SRE) will check your academic standing.
  • Accomplish your college clearance.
  • Proceed to the cash division at the administration building and pay the corresponding fees. You will be issued an official receipt.
  • Return to the Office of College Secretary and present the official receipt. The college secretary will then approve your leave of absence.

last updated 8 years ago