DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I get 'excused' from absences?

  • Get an excuse slip from the Office of the College Secretary (OCS) located at the 2nd floor, Annex B of the CDC bldg.
  • Fill out the excuse slip with the required information and present the necessary documents (medical certificate OR a letter from the faculty member concerned) to the OCS staff.
  • Once the excuse the slip has been approved by the college secretary, have it signed by the instructors of the subjects you were absent in.
  • Return the fully accomplished excuse slip to the Office of the College Secretary for filing.

    last updated 8 years ago