DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I apply for residency?

  • Go to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS) and inform the student records evaluator (SRE) of your intention.
  • The SRE will check your academic status.
  • You will then be issued a Form 5B by the SRE.
  • OCS staff will then check the list of students with accountabilities.
  • If your name is included in the list of students with accountabilities, get a clearance form from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) and the Main Library. Accomplish both forms first before proceeding to the next step.
  • The college secretary will then approve your residence form.
  • Proceed to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) for assessment.
  • Bring the residence form to the cash division at the administration bldg. and pay the corresponding fee/s.
  • Return to the OUR for stamping of your Form 5B.

last updated 8 years ago