DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I cross-register subjects?

  • Submit a letter of request indicating your reasons for cross-registering to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS).
  • You will be issued a residence form and a cross-registration form by the student records evaluator (SRE).
  • Have your adviser validate the subject to be cross-enrolled.
  • The college secretary will approve the cross-registration and residence forms.
  • The Office of the University Registrar will approve your request.
  • Present the approved slip to the host unit.

last updated 8 years ago