DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I drop a subject?

  • Write a letter of request indicating your reasons for dropping a subject. Submit it to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS).
  • You will then be issued a dropping form by the student records evaluator (SRE).
  • Present the dropping form to your adviser for signing.
  • Present the dropping form to the instructor of the subject you want to drop and have her sign the dropping form.

last updated 8 years ago