DevCom Account

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

FAQ: OCS: How do I apply for waiver of a prerequisite?

  • Write a letter of request indicating your reasons for waiving a subject's prerequisite. Submit it to the Office of the College Secretary (OCS).
  • The student records evaluator (SRE) will check your academic status.
  • You will then be issued a waiver form by the SRE.
  • Fill out the form with the required information.
  • Have the college secretary certify the waiver form.
  • Have the instructor of the subject you want to waive sign your waiver form.
  • Have your department chair sign your waiver form.
  • Have the chair of the department under which the subject is from to sign your waiver form.
  • Return to the OCS. The college secretary will approve your waiver.
  • You will then be issued a Form 26 by the SRE.
  • Have all concerned instructors sign your Form 26.
  • Proceed to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) and present your Form 26 for assessment.
  • Bring the Form 26 form to the cash division at the administration bldg. and pay the corresponding fee/s.
  • Return to the OUR for stamping of your Form 26 and release of class cards.

last updated 8 years ago